Role of a Funeral Director
The role of a Funeral Director is to organise the care of the deceased, to offer support and guidance to the family, and to also make all of the funeral arrangements. However, the most important part of our role is to ease your burden in this distressing time. We understand that organising a funeral for your loved one can be difficult, which is why at G. Mannings Funeral Directors we take on all the practical aspects of arranging the service. If you require our help and advice in Bath, get in touch with us today on 01225 833013.
- We will organise the collection of your loved one from a hospital, nursing home or home.
- We will care for the deceased, and we also offer a private chapel of rest where the family and friends can pay their respects.
- Also, we can guide you through making the legal processes such as registering the death.
- Liaise with the cemetery or crematorium.
- Arrange the floral tributes and newspaper announcements as you require.
- We will also arrange your loved one’s journey to the location of the service.
Help and Advice
As professional and caring Funeral Directors, we will be on hand 7 days a week, 24 hours a day for help and advice. We will answer any questions you have, and we will support you through the entire process. We aim to make this time as easy and stress-free as possible for you. Our small family-run business has many years of experience, and we can offer dedicated, personal attention which is often needed in these difficult times.
Contact G. Mannings Funeral Directors Today
If you require our services, contact our caring funeral directors today.